Sands, Level 1, Hall G
Eureka Park is the flagship startup destination at CES, providing a unique opportunity to launch a new product, service or idea.
Homegrown innovation, ranging from fledgling prototypes to progressing startups, span the entire consumer technology spectrum in this unique Marketplace.
Eureka Park Marketplace Exhibitors
See the budding entrepreneurs who will participate at CES 2017.
View exhibitors. >
CES 2017 Eureka Park Highlights
Eureka Park is full of innovation and collaboration with these unique activations.
University Innovations Marketplace
Partners & Sponsors
- Arlington Economic Development
- CTA Foundation
- National Science Foundation
Accelerators & Incubators
- Air Liquide
- Hardware Club
- International Boost
- Le Village by CA (Credit Agricole Gourp)
- La Poste
- Samsung C-Lab
- Business France - La French Tech
- Sud de France Development
- Israel Export Institute
- Callaghan Innovation
- Holland StartUp Pavilion
- Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association
- CCI Marseille Provence
- Hong Kong Sciene & Technology Parks Corporation
Video: CES 2016 Eureka Park Highlights
Related Articles from CES 2016
*Source: National Venture Capital Association, 2016