Ready to plan your trip to Las Vegas? Get started with our travel discounts and tips for making your stay enjoyable.
Discounts and Special Offers
Discounts on Flights
Have you booked your flights yet? Check out these airlines offering discounts to CES attendees:
SkyTeam: Save up to 15% with any of the 20 SkyTeam member airlines, including Delta, Air France, KLM, China Airlines and others.
Book online with SkyTeam. >
United: Enter offer code ZWZ5933479 when booking your flight to receive special discounts.
Book your United flight. >
Discounts on Rental Cars
- Hertz: Book your rental car with Hertz using CV#05260001 to receive discounts on a variety of vehicles.
Reserve your car now. >
Discounts on Entertainment
- Cirque du Soleil: CES attendees have access to exclusive discounts on a variety of Cirque du Soleil shows.
Get your tickets. >
Offer a Discount at CES
Are you a local Las Vegas company interested in offering CES attendees special offers? Email us with the details.
The Las Vegas Airport Is McCarran International
McCarran International Airport has a wealth of services including shopping, dining and gaming.
Familiarize yourself with McCarran before you arrive. >
Are You Traveling from Outside the U.S?
See international travel tips and visa information. >
Learn about services for international attendees at CES. >
Planning Your Stay
- CES features more than 2.4 million net sq. ft. of exhibit space. You will be walking a lot, so make sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Las Vegas can be cool and rainy in the winter, so pack a warm jacket and umbrella.
- Despite the potential for rain, the Las Vegas air is very dry. Drink plenty of water and think about requesting a humidifier at your hotel.
- Review your health plan in case you need to see a doctor during your stay. Think about packing cough and flu medicine as a precaution.
Things to Do in Las Vegas
Visit lasvegas.com for more ideas to plan your trip.