The Executive Club Platinum level is an exclusive, invitation-only VIP program open to a select list of marketing, advertising, content and entertainment executives.
Members of this elite circle experience the most influential technology show in the world from a unique, executive-level perspective with access to hotel room blocks, private lounges, keynote VIP seating, exclusive events and more.
Executive Club Platinum Benefits
- Complimentary access to the CES show floor.
- Access to two exclusive Platinum Lounges on the show floor.
- Meeting room in the lounges, reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Keynote VIP Seating tickets to keynote addresses.
- 25 percent discount on the purchase of any conference pass.
- Access to hotel room blocks available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Lounges are exclusive for Platinum and Platinum Preferred levels of Executive Club. The lounge is a perfect spot for members to relax, hold a meeting or grab a bite to eat off the show floor. Lounges can be found within Tech East (PDF) at the LVCC, North Hall, Upper Level, Room N250 and within Tech West (PDF) at The Venetian, Level 1 Lobby.
Hours of Operation
- Thursday, Jan. 5: 10 AM-6 PM
- Friday, Jan. 6: 9 AM-6 PM
- Saturday, Jan. 7: 9 AM-6 PM
- Sunday, Jan. 8: CLOSED
New Platinum Level Membership Consideration
Executive Club membership is invitation-only and non-transferable. New member submissions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. To be considered for Executive Club Platinum level membership, please provide full name, title, company and link to website to ExecutiveClub@CTA.tech.
Contact us at ExecutiveClub@CTA.tech or 703-907-5206.